Who are we?
Freemarts.com – was born out of a passion for E-commerce and helping local vendors grow their delivery reach and customers enjoy an easy and safe shopping experience through an all-in-one online E-commerce platform.
We are here to support and grow an ecosystem of homegrown and international brands in the region.
We are an extremely fast-paced startup with an entrepreneurial mindset and high ambitions. We are here on a mission to build the next online business hub in the region.
· We launched in Jordan in 2021.
· We are based in Irbid, operates in all of Jordan and support over 80 brands.
· We have a team of passionate, talented and dedicated Freemarters both in Jordan and UAE.
· We won E-commerce Business of the Year 2021 #hardwork #teamwork #gratitude #hustle.
What is the role?
Sales Specialist reporting to Chief Business Development Officer
At Freemarts.com, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and high-tech E-commerce platform in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. This is your chance to make history.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable
in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative
and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At Freemarts, we don’t take NO for an answer, we are data-driven and we care deeply about mindset. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
How will we measure your success? (will not be used for external)
Results are important for us. To help you grow and to recognize your achievements we set the following KPIs for your role to help you move forward:
· New Client Acquisition (NCA)
· Revenue Per Client (RPC)
· Client Retention Rate (CRR)
· Financial Growth (FG)
· Client Satisfaction Ratings (CSR).
· Staff Growth (SG)
- Developing and implementing client`s acquisition and business development strategies.
- Shaping and communicating the company’s vision, mission and values.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Writing business proposals.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Determining daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets and setting up plans to achieve them.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Achieving, measuring and reporting the assigned KPIs.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending training courses and regular practising.
- Solving the vendor's problems while using the platform and providing them with the needed orientation and training.
- Mentoring and coaching sales staff.
- All other duties as reasonably required.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Jordan
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Develop your knowledge and experience for free.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and