Sales Administrator (Outdoor)
Who are we?
Freemarts.com – was born out of a passion for E-commerce and helping local vendors grow their delivery reach and customers enjoy an easy and safe shopping experience through an all-in-one online E-commerce platform.
We are here to support and grow an ecosystem of homegrown and international brands in the region.
We are an extremely fast-paced startup with an entrepreneurial mindset and high ambitions. We are here on a mission to build the next online business hub in the region.
· We launched in Jordan in 2021.
· We are based in Irbid, operate in all of Jordan.
· We have a team of passionate, talented and dedicated Freemarters both in Jordan and UAE.
· We won E-commerce Business of the Year 2021 #hardwork #teamwork #gratitude #hustle.
What is the role?
Sales Administrator reporting to Chief Business Development Officer
At Freemarts.com, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and high-tech E-commerce platform in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. This is your chance to make history.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At Freemarts, we don’t take NO for an answer, we are data-driven and we care deeply about mindset. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
How will we measure your success? (will not be used for external)
Results are important for us. To help you grow and to recognize your achievements we set the following KPIs for your role to help you move forward:
· New Client Acquisition (NCA)
· Revenue Per Client (RPC)
· Client Retention Rate (CRR)
· Financial Growth (FG)
· Client Satisfaction Ratings (CSR).
· Staff Growth (SG)
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Professional Photographer
- Photo editing experience
- Smart and hard worker
- Diligent, flexible and highly organized.
- Excellent microsoft windows & office user
- Good communication skills and pleasing personality.
- Valid work permit for Jordan
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Develop your knowledge and experience for free.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and