Who are we?
Freemarts.com – was born out of a passion for E-commerce and helping local vendors grow their delivery reach and customers enjoy an easy and safe shopping experience through an all-in-one online E-commerce platform.
We are here to support and grow an ecosystem of homegrown and international brands in the region.
We are an extremely fast-paced startup with an entrepreneurial mindset and high ambitions. We are here on a mission to build the next online business hub in the region.
· We launched in Jordan in 2021.
· We are based in Irbid, operates in all of Jordan and support over 80 brands.
· We have a team of passionate, talented and dedicated Freemarts both in Jordan and UAE.
· We won E-commerce Business of the Year 2021 #hardwork #teamwork #gratitude #hustle.
What is the role?
Operations Specialist reporting to Operations Manager / Chief Operating Officer
At Freemarts.com, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and high-tech E-commerce platform in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. This is your chance to make history.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable
in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative
and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At Freemarts, we don’t take NO for an answer, we are data-driven and we care deeply about mindset. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
How will we measure your success? (Will not be used for external)
Results are important for us. To help you grow and to recognize your achievements we set the following KPIs for your role to help you move forward:
· Delivery In Full on Time (DIFOT)
· Client Satisfaction Ratings (CSR).
· Customer Satisfaction Ratings (CSR)
· Social Media Effectiveness (SME)
· Overall Operations Excellence (OOP)
- Managing the flow of a workplace and optimize day-to-day operations activities.
- Analyzing business operations and identifying customer needs in order to bring the two closers together.
- Handling incoming calls, messages and emails from the clients and customers and other parties.
- Managing complaints and escalating any concerns in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicating with other departments as necessary to ensure full alignment with the operations standards.
- Ensuring vendors compliance with Freemarts standard operating procedures (SOPs) and requirements.
- Facilitating the onboarding process and guiding the operations activities to the desired goals while ensuring policies and procedures are properly followed and implemented.
- Following up with the clients/vendors and customers, preparing a data sheet, solving problems and taking feedback from all parties.
- Handling the social media content including marketing campaigns as required.
- Record keeping for all clients/vendors agreements.
- Assessing the operations performance and recommending improvements.
- Identifying techniques to improve clients and customers experiences.
- All other duties as reasonably required.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Jordan
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, and much more!
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
14 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Develop your knowledge and experience for free.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and